Over Thinking And Also Hungry Cat Vintage Retro Shirt

Over Thinking And Also Hungry Cat Vintage Retro Shirt So all that said I can't imagine I'm the only one here that gets frustrated by people either not caring or being idiots about masks and although it may sound like I'm for a shutdown again, I'm not, but feel like idiots will be forcing us into it. Shutting down isn't going to fix any of that though. We shut down for 3 months and we are seeing cases rise again. It is what is going to happen as more people leave there home. I honestly see no reason why we would shut down again unless Inslee plans on keeping us shut down until the virus is eradicated or 50+% of our population is vaccinated. Otherwise this is just kicking the can down the road, and if we wait to re-open until the middle of winter in the flu season then it will likely be even worse.

Buy It; Over Thinking And Also Hungry Cat Vintage Retro Shirt
Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Move Over Boys Let This Old Man Show You How To Be A Field Service Engineer Skull Smoking Shirt

Little Girls With Dreams Become Women With Visions Lady Shirt

I'm Smiling Under The Mask And Flugging You In My Heart Sloth Shirt