Day Drinking Because 2020 Sucks Beer Boat Vintage Retro Shirt

  When they occasionally try at the carpet or furniture, I generally just raise my hand up and say "here come the pops" or "pops incoming" and they disengage the claws. Sometimes I give little head taps or pops and they get it. Cinco will turn his ears back, squint, and tuck his head into his neck at just the word "pop" and it's adorable. No worries, they've never been smacked or anything hard. Social animals like cats and dogs just use physical reminders to stop bad behavior so you have to speak their language. I also recommend learning how cats use eye contact, blinks, winks, etc. That way you can raise them to be very direct and "conversational". I can tell the mood of both my cats right away by how we make eye contact, and similarly communicate back. Other people also like how expressive and communicative the kitties are. 


Day Drinking Because 2020 Sucks Beer Boat Vintage Retro Shirt

Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Move Over Boys Let This Old Man Show You How To Be A Field Service Engineer Skull Smoking Shirt

Little Girls With Dreams Become Women With Visions Lady Shirt

I'm Smiling Under The Mask And Flugging You In My Heart Sloth Shirt