Awesome Magic Of Witch Shirt

Atheist raised in an atheist family. I'm a skeptic and don't believe in pseudoscience or the supernatural, but I do believe that the act of performing witchcraft can be a powerful means of affecting your own mental state and mood. This is probably part of why I haven't jumped into the witchcraft pool yet; I am living with family currently and don't want to have to deal with explaining witchcraft-as-placebo and that I have not in fact gone off the deep end and started believing in crystal healing or whatever. I was not at all raised religious, and I don't know a whole lot about the European Witch Craze because I don't follow the news at all. Good luck with your thesis, blessed be!


Men's T-Shirt front

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Move Over Boys Let This Old Man Show You How To Be A Field Service Engineer Skull Smoking Shirt

Little Girls With Dreams Become Women With Visions Lady Shirt

I'm Smiling Under The Mask And Flugging You In My Heart Sloth Shirt